Indicated for the passage of products with different specific weight, the falling flow is adjusted automatically through an electrical device.
Suitable for a product with multiple load points, the falling flow is manually adjusted.
Dust Stop Hopper operation
The patented hopper DS - DUST STOP is available in manual and automatic modes. Both of them consist of:
- a fixed structure part, which is connected through a flange to the product feeding entrance;
- an adjustable inner part which allows to generate the vortex during its operation.
In the automatic version, the control system ofthe flow is moved and regulated by a sensor positioned on the cylinder.
The DUST STOP hopper was designed to satisfy different hourly capacities: 45 m3/h, 128 m3/h, 256 m3/h, 385 m3/h, 641 m3/h
Technical data and options
• Construction in painted carbon steel
• Product inspection window
• Bellow coupling ring
• AISI 304-316 stainless steel construction
• Overflow sensor
• Pneumatic damper for DS hopper movement